Paneristi.pl

Paneristi.pl (http://paneristi.pl//index.php)
-   Panerai Watch Discussion (http://paneristi.pl//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   smaczki P.9000/P.9001/P.9002 (http://paneristi.pl//showthread.php?t=615)

crk 27-05-2010 23:21

smaczki P.9000/P.9001/P.9002

człowiek jak ma chwilkę wolną wieczorkiem po pracy, dzieci śpią, a żona już nie męczy domowymi robotami, to i fajną recenzję znajdzie, nowych rzeczy się dowie :)

czytałem własnie fajną recenzję Suba 305 na Watchprosite.tutaj cała recenzja: http://panerai.watchprosite.com/?sho...&ti=568791&s=0

...dowiedziałem się rzeczy, których do tej pory nie wiedzałem lub na które po prostu nie zwróciłem nigdy uwagi...

i tak np. (wycinki tekstów są z tejże recenzji powyżej):

"Panerai caliber P.9000

With a power reserve of 3 days, the caliber P.9000 is Panerai’s entry level in-house movement. Panerai is part of the Richemont Group family and developed the P.9000 movement in conjunction with Valfeurier, a Richemont Group movement development subsidiary. Some may argue the P.9000 isn’t technically an “in-house” movement, but in my book I still consider it “in-house”.

...albo to, że w P.9000 nie ma funkcji stop-sekundy, a w P.9001 i P.9002 jest:

"The P.9000 doesn’t have the added GMT or nifty seconds reset complications found in the P.9001 and P.9002 variants. I don’t mind not having the GMT feature because it’s really not needed in a diving watch. However the seconds reset complication would have been handy.

If you’re not familiar with the seconds reset complication, let me explain it briefly. Let’s take for example, if I wanted to precisely set the time to 2:00:00PM, I would set the hour and minute hands to exactly 2:00PM and then pull the crown out all the way and the seconds hand at 9 o’clock would automatically reset to :00. This makes for instant and accurate setting of the time. You no longer have to look at your watch and notice when it’s 2:00PM, the seconds hand is not in-sync and is positioned at 22 secs or any other non :00 seconds. Seconds reset is not that common, and I can only think of a handful of brands who offer this complication. I’m glad Panerai incorporated it in the P.9001 and P.9002 movements, but I wish they added it to the base P.9000 movement because it’s a subtle useful complication which would have made the PAM305 an even more coveted model amongst its small but growing “movement geek” customer segment, IMHO of course."

...albo, że mechanizmy te mają super funkcję szybkiej zmiany godziny/daty (działającą podobnie jak GMT, tzn. wskazówka godzinowa przeskakuje co równą godzinę) bez jednoczenego zastopowania sekundnika:

"A handy feature of the base P.9000 is the ability to advance or reverse the date without stopping or hacking the seconds hand. With the crown pulled out 1 notch, you can change the hour. The hour hand jumps forward in exactly 1 hr intervals if you turn the crown clockwise and jumps backwards if you turn the crown anti-clockwise - sort of like a GMT hand. So if it’s February 28th and you want to advance the date to March 1st without stopping the seconds hand, pull out the crown 1 notch, turn the crown clockwise to advance the hour hand until the date changes from 28 to 29 to 30 to 31 and then to 1. The seconds hand will keep moving forward as if you did not change the time.

If you were travelling from Hong Kong to Los Angeles and going backwards in time to an earlier timezone, to change the date from March 1st to Feb 28th, you would do exactly the same thing above but turn the crown anti-clockwise.

Also note when you pull the crown out 2 notches, you then set the minutes hand. The seconds hand hacks in this position."

...albo o charakterystyce przejścia daty na następny dzień

"A little after 11PM one night, I noticed the date disc already initiating its date change sequence and was halfway completed. I didn’t bother to check again the next night to see if the date change would start early again. Just a trivial observation I wanted to point out since this is something you won’t find in the press release."

może i ktoś z Was znajdzie jeszcze jakieś "smaczki" najnowszej linii inhouse'ów (bądź też dla niektórych "niekoniecznie-do-końca-inhouse'ów" jak podaje wyżej autor recenzji) Panerai :)

Raf_fkn 27-05-2010 23:26

Odp: smaczki P.9000/P.9001/P.9002

Caliber P.9000 ma stop sekundę.

crk 27-05-2010 23:31

Cytat:

Napisał Raf_fkn (Post 3009)
Caliber P.9000 ma stop sekundę.

no proszę...:)
zaznaczam, że ja nie mam żadnego PAMa z jakimkolwiek z tych kalibrów, także opieram się tylko na tym, co wyczytałem.... ale może już niedługo sprawdzę to w realu ;)

crk 28-05-2010 13:35

Rafal,
a propos stop sekundy...czy w 9000 jest stop-sekunda (tzn. przy wyciagnieziu koronki sekundnik staje w miejscu gdzie byl) czy tez reset sekundy (tzn. sekunda automatycznie sie zeruje na pozycje ZERO) ?

z gory dziekuje za odpowiedz
Pawel

Raf_fkn 28-05-2010 14:19

Jest Stop sekunda!
Reset sekundy nie ma.

Czasy w strefie GMT +3. Teraz jest 13:04.